4.4.09

Corruptions... corruptions... CORRUPTIONS!!!!!

In the current Corruption issue we have today, not only do we have to read bout the money politics in our local media, we have to face it up front. Speaking of which, just not too long ago, I went to Perfect Driving Academy Sdn Bhd to register to get a bike license. I went through the 8 hrs course in which the instructor taught up the route. But on the day of exam, I followed exactly what the instructor had taught and was satisfied I've not forgotten a single instruction and have 120% confidence that i've pass with flying colors.. when I went to the post to take my result sheet, the JPJ examiner told me that I've failed cause at the last junction, I'm suppose to hit to far left after I come out of the junction and only shift to the right in the midway before I turn.. In my knowledge of riding my bike on the road with the "L" license for the past couple of mths, that would mean fatal death opportunity... lol.. who would do such a stunt... anyways.. the instructor taught us to keep right with our right signal on and flap our arms like a chicken 3 times before we come to a halt. When I asked the instructor why they have failed me when I follow exactly what they taught me. He blame it on the JPJ saying that, its not the previous JPJ guys who came to evaluate. So that means, each time a new group comes, they will change the road rules? anyways, Obviously its not my fault since I followed exactly what the instructor taught me.. I left feeling disappointed cause of their internal misunderstanding.. 2 days later, the PERFECT DRIVING ACADEMY SDN BHD called me to asked me to pay for the retake fees. And I asked them why when its not my fault that the instructor taught me something which contradicts with the JPJ's idea of the perfect driving method. I asked them to take it to the top cause I ain't gona pay for what I didn't do wrong. The very next day, The instructor called me and we had a discussion. I asked him why the others who had followed his instructions passed and not me? and guess what? He told me cause they "pao" the JPJ guys (Pao = Bribe) at RM200 to let them pass. so what does this make out of our PERFECT LAW ENFORCERS? anyways, he said I have to pay in order to get another chance at the exam and they promise to give me "PASS" no matter what. So what does this Make out of all these situation? Does this mean that if We don't bribe the JPJ, they will fail us the 1st time so that we have to pay the driving academy the retake fees. and How much do u think the JPJ and the PERFECT DRIVING ACADEMY SDN BHD are sharing out of the pot? 50:50? 60:40? who knows the figure? so fellow Malaysians, do you wanna learn from PERFECT DRIVING ACADEMY SDN BHD? well, prepare the retake fees 1st cause ur sure to pay if you don't bribe the JPJ guys.. If you wanna pass the 1st time.. prepare extra RM200 aside from the fees ur paying PERFECT DRIVING ACADEMY SDN BHD.

and if you wanna know something even better, Right after I pass the exam, the instructor, Ah Kiat came up to me and King and asked for our number. He even mentioned, "Who knows, I might need your help in time of need." I suspected something when he said "In time of need" we left eventually and King told me that he should have given him the fake number. But I told him, even if we did, he can grab our number from our profile.. lol

anyways, He called later on that night and said he needed our help. Told me that he had an accident and needed RM100 to pay. wanted me to come down to Jalan Kuching which... well, everyone knows I'm not familiar with the KL road.. anyways, I told him I can't and so he called king to asked for RM100... and well, who would wanna pay more bribe.. its too obvious that he thinks that he did me and king a favour and wants us to give him coffee money but in return, they have already swindle money from us when they taught us the wrong route... or well, if you read the above written, you would know what i mean... :P

anyhow, Malaysia Boleh, Cukup Boleh, Dompet Paling Boleh

No comments:

Post a Comment