22.4.09

GameShow Laksamana

220409

The Battle Begins
A journey for warriors to be named
LAKSAMANA

Players have to go through
3 levels of test
6 to start and 3 to fight for the episode winner at the end

1st Match
Rabun Ayam (Short Sighted)
Players are equipped with a binocular for a foot ball match. 3 on each side.

2nd Match
Titi Maut (Death Bridge)
Players are to cross over the hanging bridge which is 15 feet high which collecting flags stick by the side of the bridge. huh?? that easy... well, just say, there are interference...

The 3 top players are then given the pass to the final match which is the
3rd Match
(Sticky Wall)
Players are to climb up a wall while reveling the flags stuck on the wall. The wall will keep moving until it hit 90 degree straight....

and I, Bong Cheng Tzuu is the winner of Episode 6 and Tomorrow, I'll be competing in the semi-finals and if I win, I'll be competing at night for the Finals... wish me luck ya...

2 comments: