1.4.09

Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey

Its been 2 weeks since I last use ON 100% Gold Standard Whey and gosh, Iv experience an extra inch on my chest.. what used to be 37.5 has now been confirmed 38.5 just now when I went for the wardrobe fitting for a local Malay Film at Ampang. Hmm.. iv never believe in using supplements for my workout but right now, im recommending em to ppl im giving personal training to.
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey

Il soon be testing out these two other products after my 1st tub of Whey Protein is finish... as we all know, our asian body and the western cells are quite different with the influence of weather, food, genetics and etc... do Im using my own body to test these products out before Im telling people im giving advice for to use them :P

BSN Syntha - 6

MuscleTech Nitro Tech

2 comments: