11.4.09

One in a Million

110409 - One in a million final 5.. we were invited by Andrew to support one of the contestant, Simon who is a friend of a brilliant local singer, Andrew L.D.

all started from TTDI after I parked my bike at Marissa's place and inch our way through Peninsula's famous Traffic congested highway.. And definitely the infamous Road signs. "Now you see it, Now you don't" its Magical... :P

anyways, we finally reached Shah Alam but weren't sure of the exact direction towards the location. so we decide to ask the guys at the petrol station. They directed us to a certain point but as usual, the local road is very complicating and confusing.. lol.. so we decide to ask another guy for the directions... I drove around in search of another petrol station but ended up at another round-a-bout.. didn't wana spin the round-a-bout like a ferris wheel, I decide to ask any1 who pass us... I looked at the side mirror and spotted a motorbike from behind, wind down the window and just as he passed my window, I shouted "Bang, Mana Shah Alam?" I think I gave his a shock and we slowed down and shout back that we are at Shah Alam... :P anyways, We tried our best to follow whatever knowledge we had of Shah Alam and ended up in the town area... but thankfully, we found the place :P but to our surprice, the most watched tv programme in the country have the show held at a very run down complex with very little crowd :S but anyways, I was amazed by how good some of the singers we have in our country... especially Esther.. her voice was absolutely powerful... if I am to vote now, I think I'll vote for her :P

but the best part only started after the show when we all hung out at Asia Cafe, Subang... I broke my rules by having THE "SO CALLED" best dumplings in Asia Cafe by the Korean stall.. lol.. too oily... and every1 had these gigantic apple juice.. gosh... things are getting bigger nowadays... would love to have the meet up soon cause I have not had so much fun since... god knows when... lol

and at the end of the day... we all managed to grab a limited edition 1st issue CD from Andrew... (Signature will be provided in the later days - didn't had a marker :P) Thanks Andrew.. ur songs are fabulous.... we all love it :)



The one an only Andrew L.D. giving off his 1st album (Directors cut copy :P) be sure to grab one of these awesome album once its release ya... and listen to track 11.. guaranteed satisfaction :P

PS. will blog more on this event once im sobber.. lol.. went to the gym early and did a hardcore workout before rushing over to a martial arts practice for an upcoming feature film... so im a bit stoned now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment