19.6.09

Letting it off after a mth's hardwork

After a hard day's work, the crew decides to let it loose at the Karaoke station. I didn't sing as I was there just to meet up with them all and chat. but it was a great night with lots of laughter and crazy activity till wee hours in the morning :)

Choose your own songs and sing your heart out

The crew were having a great time that night

ShiJia giving me the victory dance

Edwina's having fun waiting for her turn

Kenneth is singing without the mic

Lily and I acting cute for the camera

Camwhoring with ShiJia

After a month working together, we felt like one big family

ShiJia spooking Rachael in the dark...

Lily is just so cute in every scene :P

Rachael admiring ShiJia's sweet voice

Much relax after couple of rounds

Releasing stress is a very important activity for production crews

Chye Yang giving the 5

ShiJia on 3

Rachael eating her 6 off

Lily's sucking on 6 too

Humming on 2 with ShiJia

Chye Yang and Lily shooting the 2

I just love this shot, I had to lie flat on the ground to capture this one

What can you tell me about this picture?

4 comments:

  1. Good picture!!
    hahaha~~

    You should sign the dog up for a modeling agency!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: hahaha... i did.. it tried to bite me :P

      Delete
  2. yorr...dear Bong bong~~~
    y u upload so many pic of me...
    shy shy neh..hahax
    anyway..nice pics^^
    take k n keep in touch..
    miss ya^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: haha... u look nice mah.. so i upload lo.. miss u all too :)

      Delete