5.6.09

Rice Dumpling Festival

Whoa, almost a week now since the festival and I've only the chance to blog about it now... well, its cause i was bz with my career which requires every minute of my life. I was down in Melacca for a shoot directed by Michael Chuah (Seed of Darkness) who is currently working on a martial art title, "Fist of the Dragon"

anyways, would love to wish you all a happy "BAK CHANG" day and hope we will meet up to have eat together soon. Most of all, would love to be with my family during the festival. I used to help my mom wrap the rice dumpling when i was younger. Now, my mom would prefer to buy them off the market. easier that way. but i do miss the numerous hours we spend in the kitchen making these delicious chinese delicacy.. Love you Mom.

and to any of you who don't know the history of Rice Dumpling.... hell no im going to write out the whole story here... go read it yourself :P

The History of Rice Dumpling Festival

I got myself 2 of em after gym :P

I remember when i was younger, mom use to make the sugary sauce (Soy sauce + Sugar) to dip

No comments:

Post a Comment