5.6.09

New HairCut Day

May 17, 2009....Well, Finally after 2 week deciding on how I wanna look, I finally decide to cut it short. I wanna thank every1 who made comments on my posting on which hairstyle I wanna choose. Appreciated.

anyways, these pictures were taken while waiting for my turn.. we had it a couple doors down at this cafe called Chan Thoong Kee. Well, I didn't had anything to eat, only had a cup of white coffee. well, like said, picture tells a thousand word... the least they could do was to buy a glass or cup which can be filled up if they are using 3-in-1 and it would be too diluted if they were to fill the glass till full... and the food in the menu is not at all cheap too. anyways, I don't think I'll be going back to the same cafe since the servise is not that nice either :S

Emm, look at how she stand and her facial expression of "Oi, Kiam Wa Jit Pa Ban"

David, fellow mirian, who introduce me to the saloon

I've not touch the glass

I think they can actually find a fitting mug easily in the market now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment