11.6.09

Gosh... would you have done this??

Well, anyways, its something really random actually... there i was, after doing my laundry with hands :P I took my dried clothing out to the veranda and saw this inconsiderate and unthoughtful irresponsible sight... what would happen if the pole fall straight down and hit some1 straight ?? pls people... we are living in a bird cage high above and there are ppl living below us... think if one day you are walking and a pole falls straight down and...............

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!

What can I say??

Don't picture tells a thousand words :P

4 comments:

  1. wow~~
    You're right!

    Hope you moved it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: yes i did the very minute i saw it.. well.. after the pic taken :P

      Delete
  2. Glad you're one of us nice Malaysians :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: thanks.. nah.. im jst doing what i hope otrs wont do to me

      Delete