11.6.09

Rounding up Enthusiast like me

Nothing new cause iv been planning on it for quite sometime now but the reason as to why I know its gonna work now because I've met another enthusiast like myself recently. Jey Tong. We've been discussing about it and YES!! This will work.

If you are interested to join do leave a comment here with your contacts. Thanks

Bear in mind that this is a non-profitable organization which im going to start with my good buddy Jey. Money will come in on the later days but we have to start something 1st. Only join us if you are passionate in what you do.

if you are
Director
Producer
Cameraman
Makeup artist
Film Production Crew
Editors
Musicians / sound effects composers (Jingle)
Martial artist
Actors

SPONSORS :P lol...

I can be contacted at chengtzuu.bong@gmail.com / www.alivenotdead.com

LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WHAT YOU DO WILL LOVE YOU BACK

I am trying to save up to buy a camcorder to get the motor running and if any of you know where i can get a bargain out of the ones showing below at a very very very cheap price (Cause if i don't have any sponsor, its coming out of my pockets) pls do inform me... any if any of you who wanna join in the fun and don't mind chippin in a little to help out... PLEASE DO :P hehehehe...
SDR-H90
MYR 2199.00

My aim is to get a camcorder with a manual focus ring...

HDC-HS300
MYR 4999.00

2 comments: