18.6.09

Running around Malacca

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! is all I can describe Malacca, the historical city of Malaysia. The whole Malacca is a photography heaven. Be it when the sun is up or the moon is hovering above. Its still beautiful. Its a pity i only have that much of time to spend on snapping shots as Im down in Malacca for a film shoot. We usually finish the day at dawn and by the time im up, the sun's already straight above diminishing the opportunity for perfect shadowing effect. but anyhow, i did managed to get me some good shots now and then with my Beloved SLR Canon 350D :P

This here is right at the tail of the famous Jonker Walk, beside the bridge

I just love the lightings at night

Jey posing for the cam

Trying to get Jey to learn SLR :P one of the sharp pics

I donno what river this is but its where the Famous Kpg Jawa Bridge

On the bridge crossing over to drop our stuff at the wardrobe van

Jey still tying to get used to a SLR

Iv not the opportunity to visit the cathedral but would love to on my next trip down

Having dinner with Chye Yang at the corner restaurant

Chye Yang waiting for his rice which took em ages to prepare

I managed to lie on the floor for this shot right outside the restaurant

and another of the shop opposite

and yet another but one which im not so happy on the angle

We did another scene somewhere near the abandon Cathay Cinema and I was excited when i saw this perfect scene

Down in Puchong, KL (Check out the label)

No comments:

Post a Comment