28.6.09

More Pictures from Fist of Dragon

Just some casual pictures taken by the crew and which I downloaded from them.. :)

Getting my conti picture

Poses with Fiona Xie while chatting with her

Jey's posing happily while I was busy talking to Fiona who was out of the frame

Posing with Marjorie while waiting for the day's wrap

Choreographing the whole fight scene with everyone

going through a slow run through before the actual fight

getting down on the moves myself

watches on while Man Wai and Bro Fai choreographing the fight

waiting for my cue after putting on the right costume

Waiting for the cameraman to get ready

just a casual walk

Getting the dialogues smooth

showing Lily the pictures i took of her

Always checking pictures i took so i know who i missed out

Getting my face Bloody

More BLOOD

Getting a chicken wing right in the face from Jey

Leading the pack with Jey Tong

Henry Thia's a funny guy

Lily Wong enjoying her Malaccan Satay

2 comments:

  1. according to them, its premiering in Aug 2010... :P thanks for the comment..

    ReplyDelete