13.11.10

Dedication = Satisfaction

Well, a lot of people would wanna know how I look like with all the talks bout healthy food and lifestyle. And then there are some who knows me and wana know how I am doing all this while with the lack of a complete gym, supplements and definitely time for gym.. most would think that i'm out of shape by now. But here I am with "just out of the oven" picture taken late afternoon today while at work shirtless due to the hot and humid weather. I got a little naughty and asked my colleague to snap a few shot of me posing under the scorching sun with his camera phone.

Initially I had planned for it yesterday while hanging cables on a 3 story high mobile scaffolding but the pictures turned out a little blur.

Well, I've not been very active in the gym lately due to my new job. But with whatever I can get, I managed to gain 2.5kg mass of my 20kg mass plan in just a week without any supplements. So another 17.5kg to go.

Posing under the scorching sun

2 comments: