23.11.10

Sleep walking

Have you ever have the feeling as if u've not woken up from ur dream world and that it's all just ur imaginations till someone who is kinda enough to poke you with a pin to tell you that it's the reality and "YOU NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP" hahaha... well, there is an old saying, you wanna grow, you need to sleep. rest is a very important activity as it helps our body to recover from all the torture we've threw at it. And most importantly, our body starts to replenish whatever we have used up so the next day will be another day.

Lately, i've not been having much rest due to my work. I've to set up a large event everyday for almost 2 weeks. working from 8 am up till 11pm or sometimes even 2am. DAILY... just imagine me being a walking zombie at daily. But No mistake, I still wake up at 5am to do my routine cardio to keep that metabolism high throughout the day so i get to burn fats constantly. It's hard to wake up at 5, especially when i sleep at 3 am... But I'm feeling. No doubt a lot of you are gym bugs or Gym Freaks like me. A proper rest is needed for your muscle to recover and grow. You may felt like incomplete if you don't visit the gym but by doing so, you end up causing more harm than gain. Make sure you have at least 8 hrs of sleep 6hrs is ok daily so that you can be fresher the next round when you visit the gym after work...

Being tired is pretty dangerous especially when you have to get out of bed. I almost fell off a 3 story high scaffolding today when i fell asleep on it while waiting for my colleagues to roll up the cables i've just detached from the ceiling. What a wake up call.. lol. anyways, do get enough rest.. and i mean plenty of rest to see quality muscles gain in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment