30.11.10

All it takes is a little dedication...

I know every is asking the same question. Top of the list. "How to maintain a good physics for a long period?" with all the temptations lurking at every corner and opportunities for comfort lying all over, it seems to be "mission impossible" just to keep up.

pictures above is arrange in order.. "Jun 2009" "Mar 2010" "Nov 2010" I'm a living proof that with just a little effort and dedication, nothing is every impossible. I do hope to be an inspiration to many in the busy society that health is of major importance as without it, success would be far from reach. Many of us overlook this issue as most of us are clouded by the importance of money and neglected other aspects of life be it family, friends, rest.... Health...

Again and again, i remind everyone that it just take 10 minutes every morning for a basic health maintenance if you are too busy and if you have a little more time to spare, a half hour workout is all you need daily. You don't have to work your ass off every time. I know its a trend for everyone lately to attend intensive group exercise and pump till they drop. Which results in depletion of energy till the very last drop. In which case, losing mood to do just about anything at all. But this is not what workout is all about. You are suppose to feel fresher, more energize after each session as your metabolism is boost to the max so you are hyped for the game to come.

so be smart in choosing your workout.. just because it says "BURN 800 Calories" doesn't mean it's burning fats only. You do need to watch your diet and rest period as well. so be it 10 minutes or 30 minutes, a good exercise will leave you fully energized... iv 3 hrs - 5 each session and im always leaving the gym fresh and ready to game....

Happy Workout :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get up at 5.30am for a short jog but I cant seem to leave the comforts of my bed!
    hahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,i used2 not able2wake up previously. Belif me, its just s hard now bt i force myself up telling myself some things r worth d sacrifice.. Im kinda like sleep walk2d kitchen n fill up d kettle to boil n makin my 1st breakfast wit half my eyes close:p

    ReplyDelete