7.12.10

BEEF PROTEIN!!

I know, I know... I look freaky here but it's been so long since i last had my favorite dish "Lean Tenderloin Steak" I've no idea but i've long love steak since the day my dad brought my family and I to have my 1st steak lunch in Wisma Saberkas Kuching. Well, back then i didn't know it's protein and creatine of course.. hahaha...

well, im not promoting the beef because too much of these protein will cause indigestion and cholesterol... lol. hence, most of the supplement companies are making beef protein without the cholesterol and fats included. but its not something which you should exclude totally as it's one of the best food to get some mass up those muscle. other than chicken and fish, beef contains the best substance to feed those muscles. but remember, only lean steak without the fats as you won't wanna mass up without the quality. it would be easier for you to maintain those hard earn muscles if you don't put too much of fats underneath those skins.

there are many ways to prepare a great tasting healthy lean steak.. of course, frying is out as it will take away all those nutrients and it's never the best way to enjoy those steaks... grilling is always the best but if you don't mind the taste, you can always boil or broil them... lol... but do be wise in choosing the right ingredients to tag along as well as condiments.. OLIVE OIL rocks....

now beef your way to a beefy you

No comments:

Post a Comment