10.12.10

Road to Bodybuilding

Here's a couple of more pictures after 6 days without gym. LOL, i actually took these pictures after work.. well, after setting up all the cables and projectors for an upcoming event. As usual, I hate wearing shirt during these kinda work because of the local hot and humid weather and I sweat a lot lately. The stickiness is really irritating.

As from comments, I've managed to build mass on my chest. Probably that's where all the 3.2 kgs I added went.. lol.. but i improved the mass on my triceps and biceps. Now all I need is to add more mass until my ideal size and then shred down..


3 comments:

  1. Good health is always a choice of the every people. TO get the best diet people must carry out their routine workout. Which can make them more helathy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true... its always a choice.. workout is a must but diet is just as important :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a concentrated focus on your daily food consumption while on the Natural Bodybuilding Diet. While on this diet, you will eat a great deal of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and cuts of lean meat.legal steroids online

    ReplyDelete