19.7.10

shooting with Ms. World Malaysia Soo Wincci

Right after I resigned fitnessZone, i found an invitation to an audition in my FB by the Director, Bjarne Wong.. interested so I emailed the director to ask when is the shoot going to take place... fortunately it falls in the next few days and since im unemployed... hahaha.... i went online to try to book a flight but it was too last minute that there weren't any flight left.. so I took a bus down at 2pm.. the earliest i could get... 15 hrs later... 5am i reached kuching... hahaha... talk bout super early... anyways... my sister came to pick me up and fetched me to the location 2 hrs earlier since i wanna get myself ready.... emm.... 8pm actually... but anyways.. i was there around 6.. since "Level Up" is a fitness center, i took the opportunity to workout... hahaha... there i met one of the local bodybuilder, Kiu who is also a lecturer at LimKokWing, Kuching.....

Time came and the audition was about to take place... i met couple more participants... all together was 16 then more came.. i think around 20++ :P but i was the 1st to be called upon since i was the earliest participant to arrive to fill in the form... lol... anyways... i was given a scenario with Soo Wincci...

"Soo is all for her career and broke up with me because she wants to concentrate on her career. My role is to plead her to be back with me....... and so" we did the 1st take eventually was cut short because we didn't had our lapel mic on... hahaha... then we did another one... it was really fun.. but i think i need more practice :P

anyways... the rest follows on.. the other participants was really fun to watch on... very entertaining on most.. :) One of them even straight forwardly announce his motive of just coming to have her sign an album he has got. some are extremely well dressed up... but thankfully, i was selected in the end. According to the director, my experience as an actor played an important role in their decision in choosing me :P

Ms. World Malaysia Soo Wincci's English Newspaper coverage

The Press Conference took place the next day at Hilton Hotel, Kuching. That's where I met Alwyn Tay, the creative Director of Equator Media and also the Panasonic G-Team. Dominic, Soo's Manager who also acts in one of the Director, Bjarne Wong's "Sayang you can Dance", Hua Yi, the Photographer, Sian Yong, Sin Chew Daily Reporter, Vinz, the Hairstylist, Ching, Assistant Director, James Lo, The DOP, Kenny Sia, actor... and many more... will take ages to name all the great ppl i've worked with in the production :P We had the wardrobe fitting in the evening after that and Her clothings are awesome..

The actual shoot took place on the 3rd day. We woke up early and head down to the wind cave, Bau where we shot by the side of the road heading towards the wind cave... it was fun and hot.. with humidity rising as the morning passed. Then we wrap the site and heads over to the Director, Bjarne's Family resort (the same site Sayang you can dance was shot" the ponds.. the sight at the pond is fabulous and relaxing... after wrapping the location, we moved back to Hilton and more shootings. I was released early cause I've no scene left for the day... so I took the liberty to use the gym in Hilton but its not the best experience.. the counter service was horrible... especially towards house guest.. anyways, the equipments weren't the best and I've to DIY most of the way.....

Next morning arrived and i woke up early to hit the gym since my scene was in the afternoon.... what can i say... the gym bug bites harder than i thought.... my scene was really ... hmm.. .well, my wardrobe, a pouch hugging trunk :P anyways... i wrapped after that scene....

whole experience was awesome.. to think that there is such shoot coming down to sarawak is fabulous as there are lots of opportunities and beautiful lands and sight for shoot here.. hopefully, more will come over :)

more coverage of the shoot.. .with my pic included :P

Press conference coverage

hahaha.... Sian Yong was a big joker when he took pic of me sleeping and posted it on a huge page

No comments:

Post a Comment