27.7.10

A day at X-trim fitness Center

Well, been a while since I last visited any gym.... 1 mth to be exact and I figure I would wanna pump it all and get a sauna all together.. was hoping for a steam bath .. but i don't think any of the gyms here provide... any how... I made some calls and got some price.. man, for the quality : price, I conclude it's over rated and OVER CHARGED... lol. But I figure, since it's the hotel's gym, the management would wanna prioritize their house guest over local bodybuilders... you know how some huge fella seems to intimidate most... hahaha....

anyways, 1st stop was Grand Palace Hotel fitness center. Didn't call cause I did the last time and the membership fees are killing... but what would a day pass cause... so I parked.. *advantages - free parking* went up and ............................. is all i can say. 1 look and that's all. there are some cardio machines lying around. couple of free weights and well, 1 multi-machine and the air-conditioning weren't even on o at least to the minimum. anyways, so I figure, there is a sauna. I asked for the price and *WHOA* (make that double) RM40 per entry. ....... ... ..........

Next stop I went to the Imperial Mall. Underground parking so not too bad. So I went up to the hotel 5th floor. Didn't like the design cause the entrance to the gym hallway was a semi-hidden opening to the right which is clearly (hidden from the normal sight) anyways, found my way there and paid RM30. Pricey I may add.


Ain't nothing much either but according to the trainers there, the new gym at the Pelita Commercial Center's Hotel's gonna have a cablecross and leg press machine. But there is a wide selection of cardio machine here compared to the RM40 Grand Palace Hotel Gym. I only head for the stationary bike so the rest don't matter at all but as usual, there is the treadmill, a step machine, 4 bikes, and 1 air walker. Mostly machine here with Leg extension, leg curl, vertical chest press, Lat pulldown machine, shoulder press.. but most of all, they have the preacher stand and smith machine... lots of bench :P


As you can see, I did a lot of supersets since time is of essence and I had to work on my biceps, Triceps, Chest, Shoulders and even my legs. I have a minimum 4 exercise per body part with abs routine intervals to save time and relax my muscles (yes, i know im gonna hurt like hell in 3 days time but anyways, i just wanna torture myself) And working out here, you get to meet Mr. Miri Saiful who is also a trainer there.

Anyways, what can I day do... but I just love the painful feeling now.. hahaha... the sauna experience was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment