5.5.09

NTV7 - MAN OF THE HOUSE

I've been watching this drama almost to the final episode and I got really touched by the sacrifice and dedication the dad had to endure to hold the house together.

People, Please appreciate your parents and understand how much they have work hard to provide for us the best. Even though sometimes they may force us into doing something we don't like but do understand, we live in a different era and what works for them then might not work for us now, but they won't understand that because there is nothing else in their mind except for our success and safety.

I love you mom and dad.... sorry if I've been such a bad boy... a little rebelious at times.... but If anyone who knows my parents and is reading this log, please tell them I really love them and I know what I'm doing now. I know I've to suffer a lot now for my goal but the sacrifice is worth the harvest.

(P.S. Please tell your parents that you love them)

No comments:

Post a Comment