13.5.09

A Malay Wedding @ Shah Alam

One of those events Im involved in.. this one here is the most exaggerated.. they have 14 canopy being set up.. whoa... 14 is a huge number... what do u think they do for a living...?? anyways, the neighbours told me that they had another wedding recently (eldest Son) and just as much being spent... lol

anyways, they are horrible at giving directions and worst when it comes to organizing people. Anyways, I arrived early and started setting up my system at their neighbour's garage.. The mother of the bride came over just when I was about to setup the speakers and asked of me, "Can you set these speakers here at the start of the show and shift to the other end when they are having the performance?" Weirdest request I've received so far and of course, I think she doesn't think when she speak. and worst of all, its gonna rain soon too. anyways, I explained to her that If she wanted it that way, I've to take time to shift the speakers from one end to the other and re-routing the wiring. But the food was great and of course, The Traditional Kelantan Durian Cendol (Shaved Ice Dessert)

Oh well, All I could say is that She is the worst client yet... lol

Setting up the system inside the neighbour's garage

initial Location of the speakers because they don't want it to be too loud...

Playing around with the volume..

Look at the stretch of the canopy..

Getting ready before the main star arrive

Being King and Queen for just a day's worth..

The arrival of the couple..

Hey, every1 should try this out.. and they are open to be catered..

Well, have to admit, they have the best yet taste in just about everything...

2 comments:

  1. Malay weddings have always been real grand...
    They are, after all, king & queen for a day.

    One day, I would love to attend one.
    But so far all invitations have fallen on inconvenient dates...
    sigh~~
    One day~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: yup.. agrees... they even wear the royal color.. FOOD is ABUNDANCE !!

      Delete