4.5.09

Man of the House @ NTV7


I've just managed to watch this interesting drama online. Its our usual common local drama which pictures a local family and the usual crisis surrounding a family. But what makes this drama interesting to me is that I see part of my life being portrayed in the drama itself.

How the eldest son Zhen Jianyi being constantly misjudged and misunderstand by his dad, his working lifestyle (Though, Im not as lazy as he is but I've changed numerous jobs which my dad constantly reminded me that I can change 12 jobs per year and still come home for Chinese New Year and in return, i told him, not only CNY, I can even come back for Christmas, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Gawai, wesak, labour day...... n etc.... :P) and how he met a gal of his dream but after finding out that she is super rich, and all other suitors are rich and famous, came to a self realization and retreats to a corner and didn't dare to even think bout persueing her anymore because of such a big gap in society value.

The 2nd son, Zhen Jian’er's relationship with his other half who is constantly giving him problem and her distrust causing him problem at work. Her forever "always have something destructive to say" mother-in-law" and feeling of being caged.

The 3rd son, Zhen Jiansan passion for what he wants in life is being restrained by his dad who wants him to be what his dad wants of him.

Well, here is a proof of what my friends who kept on reminding me that my life is like right out of a film / drama script..... lol

do watch this drama online @ Man of the house

Fang Wen (Left) and JianYi (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment