4.5.09

X-Men Origins - Wolverine


Iv just watched X-Men Origins (Wolverine) @ One Utama. Gosh, I went in late because I had to wait at the ATM machine while they insert the money into the machines. anyways, thinking I weren't late, I asked the counter and he told me that I weren't late. So I purchase it and when I enters, Its already 5 minutes passed. The Guy lied to me..... gosh, these ppl have the nerves. Anyways, the film was awesome that I've forgotten about his unethical act.

All I can say its a must see film. Its a lot better than X-men predecessors films but unfortunately, there were some flaws in the 3D effects on Wolverine's adamantium claws when he revealed it at the barn house washroom. but after that, all the other claws' appearance was fabulous.

The whole film happens too fast but i guess its due to time constrain. But I kinda like deadpool's character in the comics.. but sadly, he was decapitated almost to the end of the show. And Ryan Reynolds is a brilliant actor... Aikz.. but he only appear in proper form at the beginning :'( Huge Jackman is forever a great actor who surprises you everytime... especially when you watched his live stage performances and trying to imagine Wolverine on stage singing and dancing :P hehehehe.....

The 1st time I saw Liev Schreiber was in Scream as Cotton Weary. Gosh, He is fantastic from back then up till now. Playing sabertooth gives him a great impact.. but i've always imagine Goldberg playing the role cause Sabertooth is a huge character :P but Liev im impressed at his wild nature :P

gosh, so many good actors in one show... its definitely gonna be a long log but, every one of the cast is fabulous and did a great job.

All thumbs up... I even have to borrow thumbs from the neighbours :P

Huge Jackman As Wolverine

Turnbout in life...

Taylor Kitsch As Gambit

Ryan Reynolds As Deadpool

No comments:

Post a Comment