6.5.09

WHEY is the Game!!

After changing to UN Ultra Whey Pro (The worst protein shake I've ever tasted) I finally decide to change back to ON 100% Gold Standard Whey after Im done with the 100 servings.. now im down with 92 servings on the tub.. getting a 10 lbs pack right after. gosh, i miss my ON WHEY!!

but at the moment im taking MuscleTech's NitroTech Hardcore too. The Vanilla Flavor is absolutely fabulous. Taste like McDonalds' Vanilla Ice-cream. lol... Im only on the 2nd serving tomorrow so i've no comment to the date. Got it for free though because my Hydroxycut hardcore had some problem with the FDA... the report is on the net on the 1st May 2009. so Im stopping my HH usage till further notice.

The fabulous tasting quality whey.

Another fabulous tasting protein.. gosh, the vanilla is fabulous..

2 comments: