13.5.09

THE PUNISHER 2 : WAR ZONE

I've just watched Punisher 2 : War Zone and Its definitely better than the previous version of Punisher. The whole graphic is a lot more advanced compared to the predecessor. But what can I say, the previous version was made quite a while back and well, the tech is not so much there yet.. if you look at starwars as well, the now labeled 4,5 and 6 epd is excellent being watched then but if you compared it to the 1st - 3rd epd, the cinegraphic and style is totally different. Don't get me wrong, Starwars 4th - 6th is still good and im still watching it up till now :P

And so, Punisher2 : war zone is absolutely brilliant and worth watching with all the violent, gore and blood to pack it up for 103 minutes action pack entertainment :)

My wallpaper now on my phone... just love those skulls...

Love this shot.. walking up to your enemy and slice em and dice em... lots of blood here...

Ray Stevenson is a great actor..

Dominic West is a great villiant

Love this shot.. hopefully, i can get a local photographer to give me this shoot effect

This is my dream garage :)

What put this film up is that it has quality supporting actors :P

No comments:

Post a Comment