24.8.10

Step by Step



Like life, all things have to be done in order and with patience. We have to take each an every steps with detailed considerations. I just love the chin-ups cause it's the best back exercise which aids in our biceps mass as well as the lower back. It take practice to master a good chin-up. took me many weeks to finally be able to chin-up 12 reps of 3 sets.. I started off with just 2 reps and I felt like dying even with 1 set. lol so be patience and enjoy the chinning :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video.
    Now I know what a good chin-up looks like.

    I'm just starting & like you, I can only do 2 per set.
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Tommy. just read ur blog. cool blog :)

    hahaha... thanks Bro :P just watched ur video.. i bet the students had tons of fun working on it :) hehe

    ReplyDelete