30.8.10

Smith-Machine Incline Bench Press



I've always love the smith-machine cause it lets u pump harder. u will know u can hook it anytime u can't press further so I usually tend to add extras. But since I've not been working out for the past 3 mths so I won't wanna risk any injuries to my joints. I had 27.5 kgs on each side and along with the bar which might add another 10kg o so.. i'l say less so I don't make it sound like im trying to show off.. lol.. anyways.. tat is around 65kg.

so I start off the sets with a 80° Incline. 3 sets of 8 reps. move down to 60° 3 sets of 8 reps. another step down at 40° of 3 sets / 8 reps and one last incline sets of 20° 3 sets / 8 reps before I moved on to flat bench with the same amount of reps/sets. I just love playing with steps... hahaha... its fun and u get to pump the whole upper to middle region of the pecs.

No comments:

Post a Comment