24.8.10

Ending of one story bring the beginning of another

Another chapter in my life's about to begin. Initially, I've no idea where I would be. Well, there were two offers and I'd say, whichever comes 1st since it's not hard to choose from since both choices would bring me to a place where I can start all over again. I might not be producing any shorts anytime soon cause i'd have to settle down and settle my relocation affairs. But no doubt, I'll still be writing.

I'll be in a place where I'll have more resources and manpower so producing would be much easier on one hand but time would be another problem arising. But using that as an excuse is such a irresponsible reason because time is created by man themselves. If I'm willing, I'm sure I can. Now all I have to do is let it flow and get use to the new life and schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment