29.7.09

Soul Searching

Sometimes I wonder who I am sometimes, and trying to figure out who i am the rest of the other times... spending hours trying to figure out what living is all about isn't an easy task.... to some it may b easy, but have you tried to look out of the box and out of the couch where you lay there telling yourself that is life? thinking deeper, further than your hand's reach and yet further than your eyes can even focus on the blurry images?

Ask yourself every morning
Why am I here?

for this is what I do... and I can tell you this, even if I've been asking myself many years now daily, I have yet found the answer..... what else are you asking for? but by doing this, you actually know yourself better even if you don't have a definite answer.......

Scene from UCSI Student film project

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry, you're not alone.
    Even Socrates was confused.

    "One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing."
    - Socrates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: talk bout Socrates.. i always mis-pronounced his name back in school :P

      Delete