1.7.09

Amway for Health

Well, Health is quite an issue today. Especially with the H1N1 and the H5N1 or whatever N's which will surface sooner or later... and also the Michael Jackson's Death. I guess a lot of people are looking into Health. I've always believe in taking care of ourselves and Prevention is better than cure. I've reminded people I love again and again to remember to drink lots of water and get enough rest but all seems too much of a blasphemy as I only sleep 2 - 3 hrs per day usually, sometimes I forget to drink when I'm busy and I rarely take supplements for health cause I've to draft my finances to supply for my career. LOL... oh well, I guess, Its time to look into health now.. better late than never... hahaha...

anyways, I don't really go frantic or fanatic over anything much and even as an Amway Distributor, I will not force a product on others. I will always analyze what people want and introduce to them what suites them. If they want to build muscle, I get them down to GNC for convenience and if they don't mind the trouble, Il intro them to some other place where they can either make a COD or get it shipped to them... I myself take Amway Nutrilite Protein for general health but not for bodybuilding. usually, I take em protein during my clean cycle off the Whey Proteins... anyways, I went down to grab a Vitamin C which is good as a Detoxifier and cool down my body heat, a Vitamin B for skin, hair, eye, mouth and liver health, Daily for multi-vitamin dosage..

apart from that, I got myself a toothpaste. Well, the last time I got one, lasted me ages at a very reasonable price of RM18 (Member Price) A lot of people told me that Amway is expensive but with the duration of usage, I guess its worth every penny :)

(Left to Right)
Bio C Plus, Natural B Complex, Daily

Toothpaste Glister
(01July2009)

Will Blog when I finish it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment