1.7.09

BCAA & CLA

Like I said in the previous post... I only introduce people to what serves... No point I force a product on you and you end up cursing me down the road... lol

anyways.. Amino Acid is an essential supplement for our body and especially for our muscle building block. Google it up lah.... but I would say, if you are looking into building muscle, this is not to be left out.

CLA, Conjugated linoleic acids is used by many for fat loss. well, This product here is somehow taught to just concentrate on burning the fats on you mid section.. amazing.. But get a small bottle 1st as it may work on some people and not so on some others. Try a small bottle and if it works, by all mean.... anyways, there are 2 side of the riview on this product "Good" and "Bad"

You decide ..... I'm taking both

Do I even need to lable ?? lol

2 comments:

  1. If it works for you, why not share it?
    hahaha~~

    Thanks for recommending the protein!
    It tastes great!
    Will give it a few months before I tell you if it works or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: haha.. not many ppl will take this individual ingredient.. most ppl prefer stacks

      Delete