4.7.09

Ramly at War (1st day shoot)

It was the 1st day shoot for Juliane Block's "Ramly at War" and the whole day started off... you know when you reach a location and meet up with the crew... and you get the feeling that this is going to be a GREAT DAY shoot... well, 3rd of July is that day... I arrived to the shoot with Lily, a friend i came to know of from the previous shoot "Fist of Dragon" she is a student of Makeup and when i was in the previous shoot, she did very well and proved to me her love and passion for makeup.... so I decide to help her succeed in her career... well, as much as I can that is :P anyways, as I was approaching the location, I already saw the crew hard at work preparing the set before all the actors arrives.. well, I usually arrive early on the set :P anyways... its the passion they have towards the project even when its a no profit short film... everyone is dedicated to making it work.

I had a great day shoot and so looking forward to the next shoot.. which is tomorrow... 5th July 2009.... (Actually its today)

Juliane, the dedicated director explaining to the actor the scene

Dexter (Left), Juliane (Mid), Joe (Right) shooting the 1st scene of the day

Lily helping John the makeup artist setting up the wig

A dedicated Lily concentrating on her work

The power of team work

Tools of trade

Juliane explaining to the actors about the scene, something which every director should do

Dexter the DOP enjoying a 100 plus moment :)

Me getting ready for my scene beside (Heaven) the Harleys

Lily setting up my hair

2 Beautiful Ladies posing for my camera

Mila getting everything well organized

Mila helping me on my costume :P

Posing with my trademark... the zippo :P

Flexing to get the veins out of the skin

Getting scolding from the god-father

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Harleys... Harleys

Gosh.... its just a dreamer isn't it... the bike i mean...

Danny and Huey getting ready to take a ride in a classic mercedes

The cutes bike of the night...

Gosh, I just love this sight... all the Choppers

AND ACTION........

Getting the bikers to know the scene

Mila having fun cutting up the poor fellow :P hahaha

Lily playing a part as well :P

2 comments:

  1. This is actually the first time I hear you say that a shoot was great!

    hahaha~~
    Usually you'd complain about some lazy buggers...

    Things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: :P haha... i know rite :P bt it was really a great experience working with this production :)

      Delete