18.1.11

Side-step for a modeling shoot.

ANNY SOO Photography

I was invited to the Miri Photography Society's Annual Dinner on the 16 Jan 2011. And so I got my friends from Brunei to join in the fun. Bol and Wan. I've worked with Bol as a personal trainer previously in Bandar and Wan is Bol's student in bodybuilding. Well, Wan is awesomely conditioned cause he's competing in less than a month from the shoot so he has already started his cutting phase.

ANNY SOO Photography

Standing next to Wan during the shoot. Look at his ripped abs and a 26 inch waist with 55kg weight. hahaha....

BONG CK Photography

3 of us with me on the left, Wan in the middle and Bol on the right. Bol is massive compared to Wan and I. Well, the whole choreography was done very last minute as both of them only arrived in the afternoon on the day of the shoot.

Top 10 winning shot on the night, even top 4 :P not cause of my muscles but cause of the photography skills by Tan Sheih Yen

PETER YONG Photography
I love this shot, in fact I used it as my Facebook Profile Picture. Only now I realized I've grown in size and bulk up since 7 weeks ago when I started my Mass routine. But I've to stop for 11 days due to this photoshoot.

I've to get my shoulder pumped up and probably thicker back.

Another artistic shot. This one is awesome as well as I can see my abs' definition.

Another great shot of me with awesome composition. and I love the veins and definitions of my delts.

DENNIS TAN Photography
A great photo from Dennis Tan who is also a friend of mine when I was working in IBS College. As a bodybuilder, we rarely see our back unless some1 decides to take a shot and give us the pic.. hahaha....

Another nice shot of me in a pose bt seems like i've forgotten to contract my abs.. lol bt the colors and lightings is awesome making my muscles stand out.

BONG CK Photography
From a photographer who's Initials is just 1 alphabet different from my own. I love this photo too as the composition is both creative and story telling.

ALAN Photography
An Artistic shot by Alan who's our handler for the event. Nice shot of my side chest pose.

ANNY SOO Photography
Posing with one of the Photographer Anny Soo after the show.

1 comment: