29.3.11

Right Mind + Right Exercise = Great Results


After so many years exercising, working out and lifting weights. From Power Lifting to Bodybuilding into Body Fitness and back to Bodybuilding. From wrong ways of weight lifting, learning from mistakes and ripping results with targeted precise routine........ I guess i've some say in this field with my result orientated routine and 100% success rate with my clients. (Not Proven by any organization... Yet, you can ask my clients..... hehehe)


Well, I always emphasis to everyone that having the right mindset to your workout as of which you would should have for your everyday life is very important and foremost. Without which, you won't be focused or dedicated to whatever you plan to execute. Or whether or not, it would be continuous for a lengthy period. So ask yourself, "what is the objective to have pushed u to take the 1st step into the gym... do it for yourself must be the 1st reason. For the sake of health? well, its your reasons... bt let me tell you mine... its definitely for Health... that's why I choose to eat healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoiding dangerous risky substance such as steroids even when i planned to join the bodybuilding competition mid of this year.


What is the right exercise anyways? What is the best exercise? Let me tell you this.. and again and again I've to repeat this to every1 that there is no such thing as the best exercise and there is no right or wrong exercise. There is always the right way of doing it and the safe way of executing it. So don't let people fool you telling you that they have the best exercise for back or biceps... or which eva part that is. Cause after so many mistakes and experiences in working out, I realize to reap results, you have to have the dedication, discipline, persistence and consistency. AND MOST OF ALL PATIENCE!!!!! most ppl just gave up after a week o 2 of workout cause they cant see the results... I can tell you, bodybuilding is like a lifestyle.. it takes a lifetime to fully understand this sport and our body.... So be consistent with your routine, Persistent to walk towards your goal, Dedicated to your health and life, have discipline to not give in to lust and temptations and be patient and wait to see your body change....

Have FUN with your new lifestyle!!

4 comments:

  1. I hate to break this to you but 100% success rate in what? Looking like a sickly girly boy? Your muscular development is very poor considering you claim to have been into bodybuilding for "years". You look like you've just started to work out for a month or two, and still need to learn about nutrition and training instead of trying to give advice to others. Pack on some decent mass before trying to come off as a bodybuilding expert. You're a joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i guess im not one of d massive lot.. Like said, we haf our goals n if 1word o comment can alter my goal,wat's d point of having my own goal.might s well just follow d lot. Id say, i just started seriously packing some size for bodybuilding recently. Iv been in d gym since 1995 n carry some weights s early s 1991 if tis description suites u better than calling it bodybuilding in my case. Still fresh n lots of room to improve.bt i turn to body fitness n healthy lifestyle in 2009 which i prefer not to haf too big of a size. n i nvr mentioned 100% success rate for bodybuilders did i?HaHa.. Well if im able2help make otrs2 luk sickly girly boyish luk whom most gals think its hot n sexy. I guess im ok wit tat.. Of course, most of my clients r gals who wana tone up those flabby areas n i guess no complains from them.. Yet:) Bt im still New so i guess il just haf to keep training otrs more to break tat 100% success rate.like tey say, failure is the mother of all success:) Thanks for d great comment bt i think i like my size.. By d way, may i knw if mr anonymous is a massive, experience serious bodybuilder by any chance? Probably i can learn from u too to upgrade my knowledge:) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading it,Its will surely help a lot You did a good job Thanks Fitness Workout programs fitness and healthy lifestyle..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Thanks for the comment and Glad that you enjoyed reading my post. Pls feel free to follow me on my updated blogs at gettingfitwithbong.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete