14.4.11

Let's be who we want ourselves to be......

In Accordance to my previous log...

here's a recap :
After so many years exercising, working out and lifting weights. From Power Lifting to Bodybuilding into Body Fitness and back to Bodybuilding. From wrong ways of weight lifting, learning from mistakes and ripping results with targeted precise routine........ I guess i've some say in this field with my result orientated routine and 100% success rate with my clients. (Not Proven by any organization... Yet, you can ask my clients..... hehehe)

Which was kindly comment by "Mr Anonymous" whom I hope could give more detailed info in his future comments to how a great workout should be and probably add links to his progress and his "PHYSIQUE" for my reference so I would know how a bodybuilder should look like :)

So here it is that I would like to make clear some of the stuff which i've blogged previously >>my result orientated routine and 100% success rate with my clients.<< did mentioned it's just with my clients? But I think i've over rated myself in saying it's 100% success rate and not making it clear for some who would rather see an exact explanation. So I would like to make some amendments. It should go like this : with my success rates of seeing results on all the clients I've worked with previously. And >>targeted precise routine<< should go like this : Strict Form Routine. So hopefully this would clear some air with those who prefer non-flourish language to enhance the reading of the blog :) But of course, Everyone has their opinion on what BODYBUILDING is all about. so what is the exact definition of the word?

Bodybuilding according to Wikipedia
  • Bodybuilding is a form of body modification, involving intensive muscle hypertrophy. An individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder.
Bodybuilding according to Dictionary.com
  • the act practice of exercising, weights, etc., so as to develop the muscles of the body.
So i guess not all bodybuilder have to look massively big. A person who performs the art of body modification to develop muscles can be considered as a bodybuilder too.

Here are 5 individuals who have made a mark in the Bodybuilding world. And they are all SUPERB bodybuilders.

So don't let people influence your goal to achieve your dream body cause only you know what kinda of ideal "Physique" you should have.

Happy bodybuilding to create your ideal body :)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah~~
    We build our bodies according to what we want.
    We should not let other people's judgement force us to bow down to what they think of us.
    Our body, our ideals. Haters can do screw themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... true... who can understand us better than ourselves right? unfortunately in this game of sports.. some ppl treat all bodybuilders should be anabolic steroid massive monsters... probably i should not be calling myself a bodybuilder no more.. haha.. body sculptor then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kinds of workouts are definitely the best. Maintain your fitness and wellness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fitness Workout programs. Pls follow me with my solely fitness blog at http://gettingfitwithbong.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics.Fantastic workouts and tips.Thanks for sharing Fitness Workout programs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks clients. have a great day and happy pumping :)

      Delete