18.9.09

Definitely Boycotting this restaurant @ SS4D/2, Taman Rasa Sayang, Petaling Jaya

Well, if ppl know me, they know i will not boycott anything for nothing. anyways, i was around Kelana Jaya after my gym session and decided to have some carbs and proteins and so I got off the highway and into SS4D/2 where I saw a pretty crowded restaurant.. namely "Restaurant Yat Yeh Hing" Picture as above. So I browse around and saw the busiest stall in the restaurant which sells "The Yellow Chicken" and walked over to place my order. They weren't at all friendly but maybe cause they are too busy.

I ordered a plate of chicken breast with white rice. The waiter brought my utensils and a small platter of chili with garlic. I told him I wanted more but he never returned. so I figure that he's too busy and had forgotten all bout it. Then I waited for my chicken to arrive and took my plate over to pour some chili and garlic onto the chicken and the owner sternly told me off, "we already give you the chili, its on ur table" so I responded by saying "Oh, I like my chicken to be a little spicy" (Politely) and went back to my seat. Out of the Blue, a bombastically colored hair lady walks over to my table and took the small chili platter away and said, "Don't waste my chili" (RUDELY) any1... ANY1 who ate with me knows that i will definitely finish off all the chili and before I even voice out that I wanted the chili, she gave me a rude look and walks off..... (TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE)

anyways.. the best part was, that small platter of chicken rice cost RM6.... lol...

The rude Hawker stall

2 comments: