27.3.09

Muscletech Hrdroxycut Hardcore

270309 - Got mine at GNC and today's the 1st day I use it... 1st tab... so im counting the days to see if its as what the advert says.. hahaha... oh well, can't count today... cause i just had a pizza feast with sum friends at the Kelana Jaya Pizza hut..... but well, I feel it.. but I dono how long... worked out 3 hrs at the gym today.. mainly worked on my chest and biceps.... of course, on my abs too... lol.. everyday...

Buying this Supplement took me 3 weeks of consideration... and if you wana talk bout the Normal Hydroxycut... its been 3 mths... lol.. but then, iv been taking loose tabs for the past 2 mths... on off I mean.... at RM2.20 per tab... but then i decide to get it from GNC cause its only RM199 for members at 100 tab.. so im saving RM20 per bottle.. hahaha... anyways... after giving it a long thought... I finally got the hardcore version to see if I can get shredded....

what do I feel after the 1st tab??? dehydrated.. lol.. I drank like a buffalo at the gym while working out... but I felt a mild energy boost... mayb the dosage is a bit too little.. anyhow.. Im going to give the 1st bottle a shot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment