14.6.08

Weirdest Shit you can get in the Big city!!

14.06.08 - While walking down subang... which I've not gone to since my college moved to the heart of KL... I came across a few interesting scenery... like for instant.. this shop which sell toys... a cat was sleeping on the display shelves... the cat was actually sleeping??!! only woke up when i approached the glass... so I managed to take 2 shots of it... the creativity of the store owners nowadays... lol



anyways... then I went to CNN to have my lunch.. on my way back.. I came across an interesting signage... which says "Office and students for rental" ?? gosh... wat sorta student r they planning to rent out?? Does it comes in a package with the office? Secondary or college students? I wonder if anyone every calls em up to ask these stupid questions?? I wonder if the owner knows his own creation??


And so.. I have to walk over to carefour, subang to catch my ride.... and while walking pass the toilet... I saw an over the edge creativity at work... I mean, after the oil price hike, everything went up... rice, flour... and etc... bt didn't expect the office rental soared up so high that carefour decide to make full use of every inch of the building.. :P

Have you ever tried registering inside a toilet?? do feel free to experience it 1st b4 hand at carefour, subang

No comments:

Post a Comment