14.6.08

Smoking in a close space

There I was, sat inside one of the cafe inside summit, USJ. I was one of the 1st customers since it was still early in the morning for any stall to open. I was waiting for one of the stalls to open. I was shocked to see that there were lots of People queuing up way before the ticketing booth are bout to open. Its a cinema.. any anyways.. I walked up to one of them and they told me that its the premier of a new Indian Bollywood movie, Dasavatharam.

Anyways, there I was sitting inside the cafe.. having my Black Glutinous Rice (they have a very nice textured dessert, if ur looking for something of similarity, go to the top floor at summit, walk towards the cinema and its just beside the cinema) and a Nasi Lemak. Right before I ordered, there was this Indian guy who ordered next door.. which is of the same shop and sat in... not long after.. mayb 2 minutes.. he was like getting pissed and asking the waitress where his tea was... and said something like

"Oi! where is my tea? make my tea 1st!! Make it fast!! Make mine 1st!! fast!! fast!!" (Direct Malay translations) lol

How rude. I mean, they had just opened the shop and have not the chance to prepare anything. 2 minutes is not long.. so I didn't care bout him and continued waiting for my order to arrive.. after he is done with his breakfast, he took out a cigarette an started puffing away... in a close building... i mean, how ignorant these people can get... ish.. ish.... Malaysia Boleh...!! Memang Boleh..!!

The man who is trying to portray how Malaysian works... gosh... During Visit Malaysia year ??

No comments:

Post a Comment