25.6.08

Come and vote for me to be on the face of a magazine...

Swee Ling and I .. she is from the 2nd Issue of the Models Magazine.. isn't she hot :) (Pic taken during the event)

Models Magazine 2nd Issue Official Launch 'MODELS NIGHT'

Venue
Bar Club

Asian Heritage Row, 48 Jalan Doraisamy, 50300 KL.

Landmark : Masjid India, Wisma Dang Wangi, Bandar Wawasan, Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Date
28th June 08

Time
8.30pm onwards
(PLS DONT BE LATE coz the voting starts by 8pm)

Ticket : FREE

im sure all of you who reads my blog knows my number... and if you don't.... Email me latest by tomorrow... 26June2008.... gunshin.ki@gmail.com

Don't miss it... I need your vote to get more exposure... but as a friend.. i wan you all to have fun... trust me.....There will be lots of HOT SIZZLING GIRLS AND GUYS parading for you...... don't wait.... email me... call me... and get the invitations... its only for VIP's.... Invitations only and the seats are very limited...... remember call or email me latest 26June2008..

2 comments:

  1. haha~~
    It was a good night wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: yup.. was a great one cause get to knw u all :)

    ReplyDelete