19.6.08

Visit Malaysia year........... the hospitality... hmm...

Like I said........ With all the advertisement and marketing plan the Malaysia gov waste their money on... i would give it a rating............ -0% at the moment.... ok ok... im going to be nice... il give it a 0.1% gosh... at the rate the customer service is going around... i guess there is no hope to impress the tourist... if it cant impress me at all.... how can it impress the foreigners... :S

so anyways, there i was, in Kuantan... tired from the overnight trip all the way from Johor... didn't sleep at all... and I have to come back to KL for my 1st movie public screening.... anyways.... went to the bus terminal... went bout to look for the earliest coach back to KL... and so.. i came across Plusliner... as pictured below... as u can see, I don't have to elaborate on wat sorta person is working at the booth... and so.. i approached and asked for the price... she told me "RM17.80" and I thought the price is reasonable.. so i paid her "RM20" she returned me "RM2" and I asked her, where is my "RM0.20" and she told me she don't have coins. and I asked her.. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" and passed her the "RM0.80" she unwillingly handed over A Ringgit and didn't even bother to smile or thank me... neither did i receive a greet.... so anyways, weren't satisfied with the service... I walked towards the bus... while waiting for the bus, i took a look at the ticket and found out that the actual price for the ticket is "RM16.80" she is charging me "RM1" extra... for all you travelers, please check your correct ticket price before paying in Malaysia... MALAYSIA MEMANG BOLEH!!

The Respectable booth...... with the right sorta ppl working...

The proof of the actual price....

No comments:

Post a Comment