26.2.11

Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600


I was bulking on this the other day. Been meaning to tried it since I've heard of it and finally, I got one tub home. Last flavor left, BANANA.. not my fav choice but I guess it would be my 1st to try any protein which is of fruit taste.

Well, taste wise its not the best but not the worst. I can live with it.. the mixability was quite ok as well as there are only clumps when i don't shake long and hard enough. But once well shaken, its smooth. of course I didn't went full on the 4 scoops.. 2 scoops filled up my mini shaker 3/4 leaving only 1/4 to be topped by water.. furthermore 2 scoops is 28g protein... well, i didn't wanna gulp down 56g of protein in one shot as i don't think my body can absorb it all so I separated it into 2 halfs. Pre- and Post-workout.

the effect is pretty visible.. though i didn't gain weight like the others who used it but i gained a lot of mass out of it... it was due to my workout tat causes the difference. I didn't wanna risk gaining too much mass tat its hard for me to rip up. So i was pretty ripped throughout my whole mass gaining process....

so MuscleJuice is definitely recommended... bt try to avoid Cookies and creams... I've not tried it but my friends did and they told me it's pretty hard to down with.... lol.....

2 comments:

  1. You can’t build your muscles unless you give up from building blocks like junk food and alcohol. Don’t think that you can increase your weight by eating such thing. It is not a healthy way to gain weight. Apart from these you will gain only weight that may be belly fat, thigh or any else part of your body but not your muscles. Try some green vegetables and fruits and it will keep you healthy and active. Green vegetables and fruits provide lots of nutrients, minerals and vitamins to your body such as protein. Protein is a natural muscle gainer. Forget about all market muscle gainer and try naturals. Eat lots of spinach and drink plenty of water even milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nataliya,

    thanks for the advice but probably you have not gone through my whole blog as I promote healthy diet to improve and I've only stressed on "Supplement is just an aid and not the main agenda" I've to try different supplements so I would know how to advice my clients who's interested on trying. Of course natural food works but like I said, unless I'm a millionaire, I don't think I'll have that sorta budget to eat my way to a bodybuilder.

    And as for bodyfats %, I can safely say I didn't gain any while using the product but it was due to my extreme intensity of my workout and my clean diet routine. I've friends who uses this product and became fat but it's the knowledge of using the product that matters. Even if a person is given a pen, without the knowledge of writing the pen is useless.

    thanks for the advice. I've been clean off supplement for a month now to clear out all the supplements I've been taking.

    cheers and have a nice day
    eat clean, workout regularly and get rested

    ReplyDelete