26.2.11

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion


well, Gaspari Nutrition came up with a new tech and flavour for its famous Protein Blend, MYOFUSION. So I got a hold of 1 to give it a go. I've used the previous one and I love it.. heck, i came back again and again to use it...

so I got the Chocolate Mint. I would say it's one of the worst tasting flavour I've tried so far.. not the worst but pretty bad as well as the texture. It doesn't feel as if it's protein.. More like a smoothie texture.. And I don't taste mint at all... bad combination.. lol.. the mixability is not too bad.. just don't pour the powder into moist shacker.. its' gonna build up like a paste.. bt other than that, it mixed very well..

the protein base is similar.. other than feeling full longer I've not much comments on anything else cause I can't feel it... but recovery is good.. absorption is good..

well, according to Gaspari, they add in a fast acting whey hydrolysate... and with 4 hrs anabolism quality... u can't go wrong... well, i do feel full almost towards 4 hours and maintained my muscle metabolic rate tat long... feeling warm and awesome... lol

i would recommend Myofusion as a good blend.. bt don't ever go for the chocolate MINT!!! ish...

3 comments:

  1. I'm finishing up my bottle of Dymatize ELITE... It's the tastiest protein I've ever had & it dilutes easily too.
    Should I try this Myofusion or should I just go get another Elite coz that's what I'm gonna do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, myo's taste is a lot different compared to the one i had last... its not as tasty as before and well... u can change to another protein.. wat do they have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your blog because your blog is very appreciable and nice..........................
    If you are intrusted for know about heath information than you can click on http://www.healthgenie.in/brands-1/nutrition/gaspari-nutrition.html
    hanks

    ReplyDelete