15.2.10

Back in Miri

It's been 5 days since I landed in Miri, I've a great time with my family and well, future still worries me... my near plan is to gather enough capital... no time for love, no time for anything else but to gather more money and spend more time with my family... of course not to mention, maintain all the hard-worked muscles i've been working for..

Not easy hey... hahaha but I've got myself a dumbbell from Survey supermarket at a ... quite reasonable price... iv like injured my abs by over abusing the abs roller... anyways, been hitting 1000 crunches even when my abs are killing me... hahaha.... got myself an "ON 100% Gold Standard Whey" and i still have my "Creatine" from KL... anyways... CNY been crazy for me... i've been eating frenzy.. but well, im trying my best to hold myself back from food and ... NOT EASY...

Will start gym once the New Year mood is over and ... well, once the gym is open... lol

2 comments: