20.2.10

A Regular Stalker or just another idiot's work of art

Well, i opened up my blog today and found that I've lots of comments in quite a bit of my blog...

Oh come on... if you wan attention just step out on the road and strip... u ain't getting any attention by spamming ppl's blog with obscene chinese characters... if im not mistaken.. u did that cause i blog bout ur ugly side previously?

keep posting the comments and well, i have to thank you 1st cause ur causing my ratings to go up :) all the best... and wan me to recommend u any psychologist ? i know a couple of good ones.. heck, i just found out my old classmate is one even :P and a good marketing adviser too :)

cheers
Bong

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~
    Just click the delete button, dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: think i did back then.. haha

      Delete