2.1.10

Scars

It's been a while since I last blogged. I've been busy, been around, been emo-ing, been thinking, planning......... lots of things have been in my mind for the past couple of months. things which i need to change right after CNY. something which I hate to do, is to choose between family and career. I love my family and career is my life. but sad to say, family and career can't be in the same town... but who says anything is fair.. lol. i just wish i can be home with my family and hug them every morning i see them at the breakfast table. I miss home so so much. I would give up my life just to be with them.

By creating "Chaotic Baboons Films" I will be bringing my career where very I go. which is right now, still in a bit of the shadows where all the creature of the abyss is dwelling... lol.... but anyhow, CBF shot her 1st short film on the 26th and 27th Dec 2009... right after Christmas and just before End of the Year.... lol... "Scars" is the 1st offspring not my personal 1st project with He-man (In Search of Life). we got a lot of talented people working on this No Budget Project which I'm very grateful to.

Here I wanna thank

The Crew
Hii King Wu
Lester Raja
Rainie Lee
Cat Ching
Ping Khoo

The Cast
Jojo Lyons
Pui Fook Chien
Howard Law
Joseph Lee
Chee Hong
Garry E
Terry Saw
Zahir Danial

Pikky Lim
(for giving us the permission to use her place)

"Scars" epd 1 has not been fully shot due to the bad weather and our hectic schedule and furthermore, one of our cast will be leaving to further his studies. So in order not to put every1's effort to waste, I'll try to make a teaser out of it... still in the planning... if all the footage is enough to make it :P (That teach me a lesson not to shoot outdoor scene at the end of the year with no budget) Hahaha....

Am Writing another project which will only take place after CNY 2010. This time, i'm keeping it a little more simple with just one static location. I've not decided where i'll have it since my future is still among the mist. but anything goes, its either Miri or Ipoh. It's going to be a sitcom... yeah, i know, i know... "Another Sitcom?" hahaha... but hey, im a producer under budget... and in order for me to score my dream, I've to think creatively and budgetly.... lol

anyways, Stay tune for "Bricks by brick"

........ Scars will not disappear, it will stay with us for the rest of our lives.... so do not be afraid of them, for it is em that craft us, our personality and our future......

2 comments: