6.1.10

Assembling Talents in Miri / Brunei

CHAOTIC BABOONS FILMS

Well, as everyone knows, I'll be going back to Miri where my family is but that doesn't mean i'm going to give up my dream. I'll just be missing from the local Malaysian Industry but I'll be working hard to keep myself in the world industry.

It might not be so soon as I need to sow before I can harvest. I'm going to keep writing and preparing while working full-time to gather capital for shoot.

currently I'm writing a sitcom which is planned to be 20 episode of 10 minutes each for season 1. But I'll be doing short film shoots till I gather enough capital for the sitcom. If any of you who are interested, you can contact me or leave comments with your contacts and what you can do or experiences on this log.

I'm looking for :

Crew
  • Directors
  • Cameraman
  • Director of Photography
  • light person
  • sound person
  • editors
  • conti person
(and anyone who is interested to be in a production)

Cast
(For the moment)
  • Martial Artist who can/cannot*but interested to act
  • Actors / Actress
  • Anyone who is interested to act

I'll be doing some fight sequence or maybe some test fight scenes. I'm gathering talents to see who is suitable for which role.

Well, if you are interested and in Miri / Brunei / or anywhere near but willing to travel to Miri, you are all welcome... sorry, It's a no budget film production for the moment so there won't be any payment but if you are interested to sponsor or support us financially, You are definitely welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up, dude!
    See you in Miri when I'm there for a course or something!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro.. im still on the same number :) just give me a call when ur down ya :)

    cheers
    Bong

    ReplyDelete