22.1.10

Funny Experience with Post Malaysia

Well, I'm shipping a lot of my things back hometown and... well, Post Malaysia have been pretty good till one really ... rather said... funny incident...

As we all know, each parcel Max weight is at 20kg (I just found out) and so, I had like 3 pack of parcel with 5 - 8 kg each. I thought of combining all 3 into one pack which adds up to 18 kg. I hurried over to the Post Office and was told the parcel is rejected due to its appearance (As pictured above and below) Well, technically, its one piece but they refuse to see it as 1. Talk bout creativity and logic thinking... anyways.. I had to go home, pull one piece of wrapping paper over it and only then I managed to ship it....

Anyone of you decides to mail a parcel... make sure it looks one piece... feeling one piece don't count....

2 comments: