22.8.09

Sun Bathing @ Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool

Well, if you are buffed or ripped.. yet, you are as fair as a maiden... non of your hard earned muscles will be showing.. that's why i took matters into my own hand and went all the way to 3K for a sun bathing session. but things didn't turn out the way it is as well, the 3K community weren't at all friendly, the swimming pool is covered with a roof, and even the valet attendant were giving me a hard time. oh well, I took off and back to Kelana Jaya's swimming pool located next to the stadium.

Paid RM4 for entry, checked the locker filled with cobwebs and decides not to use em. tried to look a convertible chair for me to relax on but seems like there is no such service here. so I laid on the tiles waiting for the sun to surface behind the clouds.. I put on Tanning oil on my chest, back and legs but sun block on both my arms cause they are already tanned. lol. I had 1 hr front BBQ and another 1hr for my back. and the result was satisfying. I'm well colored in healthy tan :P going for another BBQ session soon cause i just love the relaxation session :)

Trying to con myself into thinking that im by the beach

Fair chest is not what you want to have as a body builder :P

Showing off some of my pacs with serratus

Relaxing with my head on my bag since the locker is.... emmm... oh well...

I just love the sun

2 comments:

  1. Sexy! I love to tan in KJ whenever i have the time! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: its a nice quiet place

      Delete