23.8.09

BSN Syntha 6


Iv just purchased Syntha 6 and I AM LOVING IT! the taste is absolutely awesome. I've only tired the chocolate milk shake cause they only have 3 flavours for the biggie 5lbs. Chocolate milk chake, Vanila Ice Cream and Strawberry Milk Shake. Maybe more flavours are coming but gosh, 3 is enough to make ur day for the next few years. The protein mix easily with water and "Its the best tasting protein" so don't have to mix with anything else.

more info on
Syntha 6

I've only tried this Protein less than a week but I do feel it. Iv only been taking it before my sleep but gosh, I woke up feeling better than ever when i stand in front of the mirror with my 6 pacs tighter and serratus surfacing...... will blog more on the effects right after the 1st tub... :)

check in then

No comments:

Post a Comment