12.7.08

Wira Siswi.. Featuring .. myself..

Well, don't ask me where I got em but I just have em.. lol.. anyone who reads my blog.. or so happened to just pass by this blog of mine... Im going to introduced myself... Im an Actor.. and aspiring new actor... this here is my 1st movie and I just secured another role in a local drama.. Ill announced it once after I finishes my shooting with them next week.. :P Im a model as well... standing at 169cm.. im definitely not a catwalk model... mostly a photo shoot model and if you don't mind a shorty with a fit body to walk ur walk.. you can still look me up.. lol

anyways.. bout the movie.. im one of the villian.. cool eh... like every1 who knows me won't believe that I can pull this off as to them, im this nice, cheerful and playful big boy who is always nice to every1... (emm... not my own words ok... im not tat vain) anyways... you have to watch the movie to be the judge for yourselves.. Like wat Michael Cane said, a successful actor is an actor who has went through a great deal of sufferings and experiences... so.. needless to say.. I am not a rapist previously... but lets just say, im not a good boy either back then... :P But which one of you have no past... what matter most is the future.. and Im happy and Praise God for who I am now and for all the experiences He has chosen to let me go through. so yeah... bout the movie.. again... Im a robber cum rapist.. well, attempt rapist.. and ...... well.... go watch the movie

1st Premier
Astro Ria (104)
18 July 08 ( so happens to be my birthday..)
10:00pm


My 1st scene.. a dark path..

Here I am... my 1st murder... lol

A cheeky lustful look

And a front shot

The escape was short... Helmi the driver, Kaduk the frustrated attempt rapist at the back and Bong (tat's me) at the passenger seat..

Well, hmm.. here I am.. preparing myself to be beaten up... lol... sounded very casual when i said it :P

Oh, this is how i look in B/W.... lol.. does it look like me??

Another lustful look

and ... do i even haf to say anything here.... :)

oh oh... a gun in my face.. how should i look?

A war lost... now i have to back off from the rape session

Shocked and scared... my last scene from the movie "wiraSiswi"

Muahahahaha... i've got my name in the credits... hehehehe......

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new movies, bro!
    But too bad I dont have astro so i cant watch it!

    Any invites to any premiers you can hand out?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: looking forward to get my 650D and start my production.. who knows.. will write a script and get down over to Ur place to shoot with the students :)

    ReplyDelete